Dan Smith

dice64

Does anybody have a phone number to reach engine builder Dan Smith of Camden New Jersey.

Is this the same Dan Smith that was(is) very knowledgeable about the Buicks who used to post on here all the time..?

Originally posted by U1ARUNIT
Is this the same Dan Smith that was(is) very knowledgeable about the Buicks who used to post on here all the time..?

>>>No

Yep Rich we are still kickin up here in the 'burgh. Hope you guys are doing well also. I really miss going to Bristol yearly and seeing all the improvements that you guys used to make to "The Jack". :)

Take care bud.

Originally posted by U1ARUNIT

Nope,that Dan Smith is from St Louis...

...funny sumbitch too...:D

St Louis Dan Smith

Hey Mark

From what I understand Dan Smith of St. Louis Fame has sold everything he had related to Buick's and basically has disappeared from the scene.

Bob

Leo told me a couple years ago that Dan had pulled the motor/trans out of his T and sold the shell,but still had the powertrain.This was a couple years ago at BG,so things may have changed.

It's an 856 area code btw

I've talked to the guy a few times and he knows his ****.

I have a built 4.1 that he built a few years back waiting to go into the GTA :)

Well maybe I'll be the new Dan Smith to the TR World here in a few years. That'd be awesome considering you guys say he knows his **** and my name is Dan Smith, but I'm only 18 and from Peoria IL. I'm starting to get my TR experience, just pulled the motor out of mine, put a fresh bottom end in and got it all back together and running good. Sorry, I couldn't resist being dumb and replying to this.

-Dan

Dan

You may want to do a search on Dan Sr. and read up. This way you will know what your in for :D

Best Wishes
Bob

Originally posted by turbowannabe
Well maybe I'll be the new Dan Smith to the TR World here in a few years. That'd be awesome considering you guys say he knows his **** and my name is Dan Smith, but I'm only 18 and from Peoria IL. I'm starting to get my TR experience, just pulled the motor out of mine, put a fresh bottom end in and got it all back together and running good. Sorry, I couldn't resist being dumb and replying to this.

-Dan

lol

Originally posted by cmokem
Dan

You may want to do a search on Dan Sr. and read up. This way you will know what your in for :D

Best Wishes
Bob

Nah,I'm 99% sure that there's not a single post by Dan Smith in the archives...he was gone before "the big crash"...:rolleyes:

The Dan Smith from NJ is an ace. hes a great guy and knows Tr motors like the back of his hand. He built my motor years ago..

He did mine, too. And my brother's. Totally top notch and a really nice guy. He's pretty busy though so if you do get in touch with him you may find he's backed up a little.

Jim