Damn It!!!

JordanCVP

I am so pissed off right now. I just took the vic out for the first day, up to grapevine mills to see a movie, parked it in a parking lot where there was still some slush on the ground from the past two days of ice storming and freezing rain and ****. It's not really stuff to lose traction on really bad, and theres absolutely no reason to go fast in that parking lot... I'm guessing it was either a small asian lady driver or an old fogie driver, but they either took no notice or didn't care to leave a note saying they did this to my rear bumper:

http://deathmeister.homestead.com/files/DCP_2422.JPG

Not like I'm a police officer, not like I've got a lot of money to throw around to fix **** like that, not like I don't have everything I'm worth into that car... Just some stupid ****ing driver that can't go 5mph in a ****ing parking lot has to mess up one of the only nice things I own, and I haven't even owned it for a ****in week. :mad:

i hate THAT SH!T! I think thats the most inconsiderate disrespectful things a person can do. I was going to the gym the other night, and it was packed. As I'm walking in, some guy goes to back out of his spot. I waited, since he was blocking the path. He's backing up, and starts to get really close to another car, so I tapped on his window to let him know he was too close. He noticed the other car, said "thanks", and proceeded to back right into the other car! I'm like wtf?!?! He just takes off! If he wasn't like 90 years old, I probably would have grabbed him and made him go in and find the owner, plus he didn't damage the other car. But he didn't even check to see if he hurt it or not. Tool. Some people.....jeeeeez

maybe they thought it was a cop car and didnt want to stick around and have to explain it to you?

Originally posted by arista5
maybe they thought it was a cop car and didnt want to stick around and have to explain it to you?

My thoughts exactly. If I tagged a cop car and no one noticed, did I really tag it? Kinda like a tree falling in the woods......

It would be a real b*tch to have to explain to a cop how it happened.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, tho.

Jim

Think about it, jimmy. Whether or not it was a cop, it's someone else's car you hit. It could be anyone. Maybe it looks like a cop's car, or an old person's car, to whoever hit it... but it's MY car. I'm 17 years old, Basically every penny I've ever saved is in that car right now, and I need to save up some more and fix that.

Originally posted by JordanCVP
Think about it, jimmy. Whether or not it was a cop, it's someone else's car you hit. It could be anyone. Maybe it looks like a cop's car, or an old person's car, to whoever hit it... but it's MY car. I'm 17 years old, Basically every penny I've ever saved is in that car right now, and I need to save up some more and fix that.

I was joking....I really couldn't leave the scene after hitting someones car (whether the town owned it or an individual owned it) in good conscience.

That's going to be about a $500 fix, no? If you weren't all the way out in Texas I'd take that car off your hands. I've been looking again and the only one that comes close to the price you paid is a 180,000 mile car 200 miles from me. It's black, tho, which is nice.

Jim

I didn't get hit but I came home from work wed morning(and it's been raining here for a couple of days so the ground is really soft)and some a** bag had run through my front yard!:mad: And left about a 15ft 6in deep tire track. I wish I knew who did it. At least they could have let me know! Sorry to hear of your misfortune.:(

Jordan,
That suxs about your car. Im still amazed that you got such a nice car for so little. Id love to have one. At that price id buy 2.

Whats amazing is that the bumper cover was in good shape before u got it. 80% of them are torn up from driving through medians, backing up into steep drive ways ect... I know cause i ve driven one for the last 5 years and most of them were torn up.

Good luck

Just about the same thing happened to my wifes car but not as bad. Parkinglots suck and she's ALWAYS shopping. Of course she won't park away from everyone so she's just another target for the ass wipes that can't drive to save they're lives.

What's stupid is I didn't even park it close to any other cars. Nor were any cars parked close to me when I came back to it. That means it wasn't someone's parking error, it was just them sailing straight into my rear bumper because Texans are noobs at winter driving. Rightly so. :rolleyes:

Yeah people like that suck. I feel your pain. Some one once did that to my GN but they tore up the passanger side fender cracked the header panel and bent the bumper. It all cost the insurance company $2,800 dollars that they didn't want to pay. They wanted to use parts from a limited and said my car wasn't worth even $2,000 dollars and then the insurance guy afford me exactly that much for the car.:mad: My body shop guy almost hit the insurance guy.:) Then one of the other guys in the body shop showed the insurance guy an autotrader with a even more expensive GN in it.:p

some one did that to the driver side of my GN, its not bad, but the kinda stuff that i hate seeing, its just scratched up...... but still, florida dosent get snow or ice coverd parking lots, shows how bad the drivers down here are....

I feel that I drive safer in the snow. I seriously drive about 5mph in snowy parking lots.

Originally posted by JordanCVP
.. I'm guessing it was either a small asian lady driver or an old fogie driver,

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah only Asians and old "fogies" have fender benders...stop humping your daughter in your tractor and wake up you hick.

Re: Re: Damn It!!!

Originally posted by automorph
stop humping your daughter in your tractor and wake up you hick.

hahaha, oh man thanks for the laugh, i think thats going to be one of my new idIdiosyncric phrases :cool:

neil