Dallas Chokes and TO Cries

Your are silly dude. Over rated? He went to the final 4 in his first two playoff appearances with Pinkston and Thrash. Romo is 0-2 with TO and Witten.

Now the racist part is ridiculous. He was asked if he gets treated harsher then white QB's. He apologized first and then said, "I am". He gets booed on the greatest day of his life. Him and his family frequently get called the N-word at stadiums. Rush L said he was over rated because he was black. The head of the NAACP in Philly called him an Uncle Tom sell out because he doesn't scramble. He never said white people treat him harsher. He said he gets treated harsher. Look at the examples I gave. Is he not treated different??

Tell me one time he ever played the race card. HE NEVER EVER did. He was asked 1 question once. All he said is that he was treated harsher. That is not playing the race card.

1. Imagine getting booed on the greatest day of your life (draft day). Did he complain? No.
2. Imagine going to work and people calling your Mom the N word.
3. Imagine getting daily death threats for nothing.
4. Imagine someone calling you over rated just because of your color.
5. Imagine people of your own race calling you a sell out Uncle Tom just because you dont scramble.

He has never ever complained about anything. He has always been classy and professional. The one time someone asked him if he is judged harsher, he says, "Yes"... and now he uses the race card. What?????

typical eagels fan :rolleyes:, this was romo's first year as a starter and he went 13-3 with T.O. and Witten , crayton is good but not great.
and as far as i remember mcnabb went 5-11 in his first year and finished 4th in the nfc east. let's also keep in mind that mcnabb has had 9 years
of being an nfl starter, and their success was mainly due to him and T.O. so i can understand why you would be picking on him now, he left the eagals and went to their confrence rivals, he'll i guess it would make any eagels fan mad. Dallas needs a healthy terry glen who i say is as good or better than T.O. they'll be back. and as far as T.O. crying, i guess he really likes his QB as he said " that's my QB" i don't recall him being emotional with mcnabb? in 2005 when T.O. gets suspended what happened to the eagels they went 6-10 in 2004 the eagels had their best season ever at 13-3 ( sounds familiar?) the man is a playmaker. either way we could go on and on for days cause in the end i'm a cowboy fan and your an eagels fan we hate each other but i guess that makes for a good game on sunday's

McNabb has had a star reciever for one year in his career and put up monster numbers. TO is 100% a superstar. The Eagles were definately better with him. But since he left we have won a playoff game and Dallas hasn't. But thats not why I am continuing to post.....

People say he is a racist or use the race card which is BEYOND untrue and unfair. And like I said, if you took away pro bowler Witten, pro bowler TO, pro bowler Barber and replaced them with 3 bums like Staley, Stinkston and James Trash do you think Romo would lead them to 3 straight final fours?? THe 4th final 4 was with TO.

and also... Terry Glen is finished. He is gonna be 34 and is ALWAYS injured. And the truth is TO cried because he just realized Dallas pulled the biggest choke job ever after talking TONS of 5h1t.

typical eagels fan :rolleyes:, this was romo's first year as a starter and he went 13-3 with T.O. and Witten , crayton is good but not great.
and as far as i remember mcnabb went 5-11 in his first year and finished 4th in the nfc east. let's also keep in mind that mcnabb has had 9 years
of being an nfl starter, and their success was mainly due to him and T.O. so i can understand why you would be picking on him now, he left the eagals and went to their confrence rivals, he'll i guess it would make any eagels fan mad. Dallas needs a healthy terry glen who i say is as good or better than T.O. they'll be back. and as far as T.O. crying, i guess he really likes his QB as he said " that's my QB" i don't recall him being emotional with mcnabb? in 2005 when T.O. gets suspended what happened to the eagels they went 6-10 in 2004 the eagels had their best season ever at 13-3 ( sounds familiar?) the man is a playmaker. either way we could go on and on for days cause in the end i'm a cowboy fan and your an eagels fan we hate each other but i guess that makes for a good game on sunday's

First, he didn't leave the Eagle, they cut his arse from the team.

You are right, Romo did an excellent job for his first full year, but so did others who came in with an excellent team surrounding them. Just look what Rothlesberger did several years ago as a rookie. Rivers has not been in the league that long, and look at the year he had last year with San Diego. This is not to take anything away from Romo or the year he had, but if he played for Miami, what do you think it would have been like.

Other than the one year the Eagles went to the SB, the one real go to player McNabb has had is Westbrook. I will not or ever say that McNabb is a top echelon QB, I think the media made him out to be better than he really was, but he was a very good QB, who worked well in the system they have in Philly.

Next year if he stays healthy will tell if he has still has a career in Philly. He really wasn't ready to play because of his injury last season until about the 11th week of the season, and they knocked off a couple of decent teams from then till the end of the season.

The team people better watch out for is the Giants. They have a lot of great young talent over there and Eli Manning seemed to come into his own at the end of the season thanks to a running game. It will be interesting to see where the Packers go next year when the have to play a rougher schedule since they are finishing so high.

what's with this racist stuff ? all that talk is just plain stupid. and as far as the 3 bums goes ,thrash had over 60 catch's in 2001 as did pinkston and staley had over 1200 combined yards one year and over 1500 the next, 3 bums, i don't think so. they might have not been great players but they were good and let's not forget philly's best weapon- brian Westbrook take away his 2002 year and he has been over 1000 yards since and has been over 1500
yards 3 times:eek: , so it's not as if mcnabb has'nt had good players around him and as far as chokeing goes, Mcnabb LOST 3 of 4 championship games 2 of those were at home.
thats chokeing and the one game you do win and go to the Superbowl was with T.O. so lets get the chokeing straight. as far as terry glenn goes you might be right. i hope not but it sure looks that way. philly will be a better team next year that will be no surprise to me.

and as far as mcnabb not being a top echelon QB, that's nuts mcnabb is a playmaker who has thrown for over 3000 yards while rushing for over another
600 yards. 5x he's done over 3k yds passing and over 300 or more rushing
i don't hate mcnabb, he's a starter on most teams and i agree he has been injured for a couple of yrs now, but in his prime i'll take him over any QB except brady and maybe manning. with Rothlesberger , cowher made sure his passes were short controled passes ( his highest percent since)

and Rivers did have help L.T. as far as what would romo do in miami, that would go for just about any QB includeing brady:D
and absolutely the packers have only played 3 teams with playoff records it will not be a good year next year for farve.

TO didn't win any playoff games with us. He was hurt.

You are a rational poster but the entire NFL fan base would be in hysterics if they heard you say Todd Stinkston and James Trash were, "Good".

I don't think McNabb ever choked. I just think those other teams were better then Philly. Choking isn't losing to the 2001 Rams. Choking isn't losing to the 2002 Bucaneers who won the SB that year. Choking isn't passing for 375 yards and 3 TD's and losing to a dynasty like the Patriots by 3 points.

I hope you not speaking about me being the racist one.

James Thrash? Come on, get real. Pinkston? Where is he now. Duece was hurt more that he was healthy. McNabb did well in the system, but again, the media made him bigger than he was. I live and breath Eggles Green, and I have seen the good and the bad with McNabb and I stand by my statement that he is not in the top echelon. Good QB, damn tootin', great QB, no.

In his Prime? This should be his prime, he is only 32 years old.

Qiuck Joke:
Bret Farve dies and goes to heaven
God commends him on his good deeds and awesome athletism
God goes ahead and gives Bret a home instead of a cloud
Bret looks out his window the next day and sees a HUGE home with Dallas Cowboy flags and stars
Bret tells God that he did not know that Tony Romo died and that he was blessed with a house also
God says" That is my House"

No I wasn't calling you a racist. Fuelie600 was calling McNabb a racist.

Do you remember McNabb putting that mediocre O on his back? He was runner up MVP that year. He has the ability to dominate games alone.

Wrong Joke

Qiuck Joke:
Bret Farve dies and goes to heaven
God commends him on his good deeds and awesome athletism
God goes ahead and gives Bret a home instead of a cloud
Bret looks out his window the next day and sees a HUGE home with Dallas Cowboy flags and stars
Bret tells God that he did not know that Tony Romo died and that he was blessed with a house also
God says" That is my House"

That is a very old joke between packer and bear fans. Not sure how the cowboys, who have not won a playoff game since when? came involved. I dont see a packer/cowboy rivalry at all. Now packer/bears that is the oldest that there is (maybe the bears/cardinals could be considered, but cardinals in AZ takes the fun out of it) The joke should read: "Why does Walter Payton get a bigger house? Reply, by God: "That is my house"

Not sure if Romo and Payton should even be mentioned in the same post and I am sure Romo would agree. In reality us Bear fans hate the packers, but please dont use our jokes and insert new players from expansion teams (cowboys) into them. When you win 9 championships then you may be able too.