Dallas Area

I

ITSA6

any of you guys live near richardson? considering a car that is for sale in the area, maybe one of you guys are close enough to save me a 7 hour drive. thanks Sal

Mesquite

What are you going to buy?? I have an 85T-type I just put on turbotrader.com last night.. write me at home if interested.. alot of car for 6 grand including a killer stereo system, Clifford Alarm , steel sleeve around the steering wheel for added security.. ad is over there, haven't put it on this board yet.. I like the other board for buying and selling.. let me know TonyA2020@webtv.net

Originally posted by ITSA6
any of you guys live near richardson? considering a car that is for sale in the area, maybe one of you guys are close enough to save me a 7 hour drive. thanks Sal

I live in garland and work in Richardson, I can check it out for ya.:)

CAR FOR SALE

thanks Tony but the car i'm looking at is an 87 gn, David if it's not too much trouble you be doing me a big favor by checking this car out for me. i'll e-mail you the guy's name and number. thanks

No Problem

Hey no problem sorry I missunderstood, if I can ever help give me a hollar.. I was helping someone else for awhile find a good one... take care and good luck to you.. Tony