Dade City Saturday

Brocks GN

I was wondering if anyone will be heading up there Saturday, if it does not rain? It's my first time going up there and I was wondering what time to get there?

I was wondering if anyone will be heading up there Saturday, if it does not rain? It's my first time going up there and I was wondering what time to get there?

Hey, thanks for the reminder. I was going to post, but now I don't have to. :cool: I'd say shoot for 6:30 or sooner. It's a nice show with lots of nice cars. I think if the weather's good, it's going to be a strong turnout.

Info on meet would be nice...:biggrin: Locaton for some of us that dont know about it, Thanks

I doubt there are any GN's/Ttypes in Miami. I'm sure they've all been stolen/dismantled long ago. :biggrin:

Info on meet would be nice...:biggrin: Locaton for some of us that dont know about it, Thanks

Dade City show is first Saturday of every month. It's held in downtown Dade City, right off 301. Weather has not been cooperative the last few months.

However, weather is looking to be excellent this coming Saturday evening, the 13th, and I'd expect a bunch of TRs and GNs to show up at the Largo show. It's located at the BK at 110th Av and US 19. If you want directions, ask!

I doubt there are any GN's/Ttypes in Miami. I'm sure they've all been stolen/dismantled long ago. :biggrin:

uhh not so true there. I know of 2-3 that are still here in miami, not sure how many people daily drive like I do, but here none the less. How far is this meet from miami?