Cyber Monday Stage II SALE!

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I'm selling some extra parts I've got on hand. I'm hoping someone will need these for their winter Stage II project.

1. 1 set 6.500" wide journal ON center Carrillo rods with JE pistons. Pistons are for a 4.030" with .927" pin and approx. 1.200" comp height. Valve notches are for Stage II heads. Dish volume unknown. REDUCED to $450

2. 1 set 6.500" wide journal ON center Carrillo rods. 7/16 rod bolts .927" pin REDUCED to $350

3. 1 pair Stage II heads ported by Chapman. Titanium valves and retainers. 2 combustion chambers have been weld repaired both heads need to be surfaced. Approx. chamber volume 40 cc's. These are supposedly "fresh" from the machine shop. $550 or best offer

4. 1 NEW Upper plenum for 4BBL intake fabricated by Mike Edwards for 90 mm throttle body. REDUCED to $200

5. 4 BMS front covers. $75 each

6. 3 On center 4BBL intakes. $75 each

Prices don't include shipping. Thanks for looking!

Neal

DSCN1754.JPG
DSCN1748.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1752.JPG
    DSCN1752.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
  • DSCN1751.JPG
    DSCN1751.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • DSCN1759.JPG
    DSCN1759.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 160
  • DSCN1755.JPG
    DSCN1755.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
Bump for a great guy and good prices!

I might need another set of heads....... hmmm :)

My wife has an account, I don't do paypal myself. You can send me a check if you want to and I'd be fine with that. I'm not sure what shipping to Canada will cost though. I sent you a PM.

Thanks

Neal

I know the economy sucks and it's close to Christmas so I knocked the prices down a few bucks. I've got a bunch of Stage II ON center stuff so if you need something drop me a line.

Thanks Again

Neal

Joe,

Mike's stuff is really nice, I'm a fan too! I've still got it if you're interested.

Neal

Are the rods the stock length? or do you have a part number that i can look up the specs on them?

The stock rod length is quite a bit shorter, 5.960" as I recall. These rods are also On center and wide journal with a .927" dia. pin. Stock rods are Off center narrow journal with a .940" pin. These won't work for a stock block application. Sorry :(. I got your PM also so I'll drop you a line in a couple of minutes.

Thanks

Neal

I had an e-mail conversation with Jim Rock and he tells me these rods are the heavy duty version for anyone interested.

Thanks

Neal