Cyber Gray- 1 yr in the paint booth

Beautiful car man great job! That took some major blocking and wet sanding!:eek:

The car was blocked unknown amount of times before painting and after painting. The decklid was a mess, the roof, the hood...etc. He had to reclear it after wet sanding it so much.

The rear filler was cut and glassed and filled from two pieces to be one piece.

Nice paint but i would have never put chrome trim on after all that work- black trim would look much much better.

Great looking car! That was the perfect color IMO. It looks good on the G-Body and you don't ever see it!

As for the trim, I like it both ways but my recommendation is do the black trim or do the chrome trim. Just my .02 as I would not mix it up.

BTW, are you running 9" wheels at all four corners? I have wanted those wheels for years for my car, but never had a chance to see what they looked like up close and from the looks of your car, they look great. It does seem to sit a little high though. Is that from the Bilstein shocks you put on or did the other turbo regal cars come with a regular regal suspension?

I'm going to try chrome trim, still polishing before I put them on. I have a pitted chrome grill I'll throw on to see what it looks like, then paint it black to compare with the chrome trim since I have to replace the grill anyways. I have a set of black taillights and W02 trim sitting in the garage. I'm tempted to go chrome since that was what it was originally, also its a super stealth mode 10sec car.

The wheels are SLP 17x8 w/ 4 inch BS. No rubbing. 245/40 Sumitomo HTRZ tires all the way around. Got it all four on the car for under a grand.

It does sit high, I'm thinking SC&C C5 hubs and spindles with drop springs to drop it 2-3 inches at least, maybe 4 since its so light now.

Anyone notice the one piece rear bumper filler? :eek:

yea i noticed but he should have'd molded the rear bumper as well.i did 10 years ago.lookes good thow keep up the good work

Attachments

• IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0850.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 228