CUSTOM PAINT COLOR4 B4 Black?

Jack Parl

Have an 82 Regal turbo sport coupe " Charcoal Fire mist",
more like gray, with Maroon interior. What Candy or Metal flake would turn heads? Have seen a candyapple deep maroon that really says custom . Any suggestions?

IllhaveaV6

There was one that Chrysler came out with in the late 80's that was nick named moon me maroon and it was one of my favorite colors.;)

Do a real "Candy Apple". My friend has a 69 Chevelle with the "Real" Candy Apple lacquer paint. It was sprayed 30 years ago and still shines like glass.
Use the 3 stage system, silver base, candy clear, and clear and you will have a gem!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We have a nice color red at work I can get u the code for if u want it is called fire red not real bright but has a lot of metallic in it if interested

Yes I would be interested. Looking for a color , deep red metallic , candy apple ? Sonething sharp and custom,
Not some old timers maroon..
Thank you for your help.
Sincerely Jack Parl

IllhaveaV6

Be careful about using "candy" colors. The candies of today fade fairly quickly. 4-5 years a candy red will turn orange. My suggestion is go look at new cars and see colors in person, you can add pearls to get the pop your looking for.

R& M 807883 it is Diamont color I will see if I can get a pic

Here it is

Attachments

• 1377270443947.jpg
    1377270443947.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 1377270453344.jpg
    1377270453344.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 94
It is the light. It has a lot of pearl and flake in it and it changes in the light.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I took one of it inside and one outside in the light

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Hey , thanks, got the paint code on my short list...

IllhaveaV6
" punch your ticket, take the ride"