Custom GN box for sale

Sinister86

Hey I'd put this in parts for sale but thought you guys would be most interested here. What I have is about a 1.25 cubic foot sealed box that i built for my GN. I had a Kappa Perfect in it and it really sounded louder than it should have for one 12. It's built out of 3/4 inch MDF and is carpeted with black marine grade carpet. I have a few pictures to show what it looks like in the GN. Also it shows what behind the box looks like because there is room behind it to mount the amp (thats how i did it). Fits real snug and you dont have to drill into your car, all i did was attach it with metal banding to the brace that is behind the box. E-mail me for the pictures at Tdhusker37@wideopenwest.com

Originally posted by Sinister86
Hey I'd put this in parts for sale but thought you guys would be most interested here. What I have is about a 1.25 cubic foot sealed box that i built for my GN. I had a Kappa Perfect in it and it really sounded louder than it should have for one 12. It's built out of 3/4 inch MDF and is carpeted with black marine grade carpet. I have a few pictures to show what it looks like in the GN. Also it shows what behind the box looks like because there is room behind it to mount the amp (thats how i did it). Fits real snug and you dont have to drill into your car, all i did was attach it with metal banding to the brace that is behind the box. E-mail me for the pictures at Tdhusker37@wideopenwest.com

Sent email and and how$$$