Custom fender cover

Gary

Can't remember who I bought this from but it covers both fenders and the grille bumper area. Custom fit, very nice protection while working on car. I paid $110. Sold the car. so I don't need this. $65 shipped in the lower 48.
Gary

Originally posted by arista5
condition, i am interested

any custom embroidery?

No tears, rips or stains. I used it several times. Comes with a storage bag that may have turbo6 embroidered on it. I'll look at it in the morning but think the cover is plain. It connects to the rear hood bumpers and front valance screws.
Gary

Probably you will never get to me but hell i'll wait inline behind Grand Nash

Thanks
Foost

gary send me you paypal addy...

I've received a PM from someone wanting the cover. I e-mailed them back and told him he has until this evening to confirm we have a deal. If nothing happens, you're next. I'll e-mail tonight and let you know what happened.

Gary

yup, send me your paypal addy... will be done when i read the post or pm or e-mail

yup, send me your paypal addy... will be done when i read the post or pm or e-mail

Sent you a PM. Did you get it?
Gary

MO to go out thursday (not going to bank tomorrow)

Oh Boy, this even sounds like a lie to me, but it's the truth. Sent the cover arista and it went all the way to NY. This morning it arrived back at my house. Seems I packed it in an old box with an old shipping label addressed to me along with the new label addressed to you on the other side of the box. Guess UPS never caught the fact it had 2 different labels. Nor did I when I shipped it. UPS was nice enough to send it out "Next Day Air" but would not do Saturday delivery. You will have it Monday. Sent you the tracking number via a PM. Sorry

Gary