custom after market turbo and complete intercooler set up for 84/85 hot air cars

here you go

I have one of only two kits ever made by Innovative Turbo Systems.According to Innovative,they only made two kits for a T.V.show. It was installed by the previous owner of the car and he paid well over 2500.00 for it. This is a direct bolt on with precise fit.The kit includes a custom turbo which is freshened with 0 miles with all new seals and bearings.According to Innovative,its more like a ta-49 on an 86/87 setup except this is for an 84/85. The kit also comes with a custom intercooler,all the piping and all the hoses and clamps.The reason it has such a nice custom fit is that;Innovative installed this setup on the car are their facility and since it was for a T.V. show they didn't spare any exspense.I did take pictures while it was in the car so you can see how well it fits. The car went 12.70's@109 with 21/lbs boost with crappy 60' time.The car had a lot more left in it.Now,I am in the process of building a stage motor for my car and I need funds for the project.I wont to get 1400.00 for the complete setup plus shipping.Thanks Ray

Please send me Pictures also
cwmccray_jr@yahoo.com. I am sure this is quality work. I am interest in the piping from the intake. I have the video from FULL THROTTLE, but the never showed the complete kit.

Thanks