Custom 7 gauge dash panel and a/c heater control panel delete overlay

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
Gently used custom made A/C & Heater control panel delete overlay (bought from buickgn.com), has some very very light scratches that you can't even see unless you shine a light right on it...you will have to use new double sided tape on the back...$30 shipped

Custom 7 gauge dash panel that uses standard 2 1/16" and 3 3/8" gauges...black anodized...had to touch up a couple spots due to scratches...you are better off painting the whole thing...WILL have to modify to make fit! you will have to line up the bottom tabs and drill them out accordingly...$70 shipped

Paypal is blackout87gn@hotmail.com

35836_1286122566984_1647758035_690073_7290282_n.jpg

35836_1286122606985_1647758035_690074_1937158_n.jpg

Wright 63,
Im in Kingsport if your close by and want to see what the pannel looks like up close before you buy Don's I have one you can look at. It came from the same place as that one. Mine is not for sale guys just making it a vailable for him to get a close look at one if he wants to.

ok, thanks. Liked this one but this style got snached up quick the other day. Considering switching. Not sure yet.
Thanks

I bought this like a year ago from another board member. I already have a 6 gauge setup I am using, thus why I am selling this.

ac/heater panel overlay is sold....7 gauge cluster overlay is still for sale

you should just transfer the gauges from the AVC to that one and use it and sell the left over AVC parts.

Not sure what AVC stands for! You mean my 6 gauge panel? I've decided to keep it and I repainted it and touched up the tach gauge. I already put it back in the car and wired everything. I don't like how the 7 gauge setup looks. I'd rather have an 8 gauge setup but trying to find a bolt-in 8 gauge cluster is like trying to get a date with Megan Fox.

oh and not that anybody cares....but this is my 4,444th post....how cool is that

AVC I think is an older style of that dash. Mine is the "newer" version made by Performance Instruments out of California. They have been out of business a couple years now I believe.

ITSAV6 is next in line for this. Deal did not go through on this on the previous person. $50 shipped.

I still want it! Been on vacation with the wife and kids! Mickey got my wallet but I left some spare change back at the hotel...lol Give me your paypal addy please.

I still want it! Been on vacation with the wife and kids! Mickey got my wallet but I left some spare change back at the hotel...lol Give me your paypal addy please.

Hey sorry man I didn't know. Someone already paid me for it:(