DIY AVC GNX Dash kit

turbobuick

Staff member
I have a bunch of parts from an AVC GNX dash I would like to get rid of as a package. You would need to build a harness and buy four gauges but everything else is there to make it work. These parts are used and not new, the dash panel will need sanded down and repainted or covered in 3M carbon wrap which is what I planned. The AVC panel has light scratches in it that should polish out and look good in the car. The tach and speedo are new and Gafrig from CAS when they were building them. The VSS sensor is new along with the plug adapter to build the harness. I may have some pins for the plug too but not making any promises I will find them. I do have the old harness with is a mess but it has the idiot lights gauge lights and various pieces that can be used and I will throw in. I have a copy of the original AVC instructions which I have seen posted on here too. I think I also have a copy of the wiring pinouts and AVC harness which I will dig up.

$200 for all of it shipped with PP fees. I can bring it all to BG for $175
wjL4UcV.jpg

UjQhkqs.jpg

9q3jaUE.jpg

ebMar1J.jpg

JELkVeX.jpg

dlw1c3r.jpg

Dash gauge panel mount. I picked up a spare to hack up to make the dash work to keep the original dash in my car in shape in case I wanted to swap back. I ended up not needing to cut my original to mount the Racepak display dash I ended up using. $40 plus the ride and PP fees. I will have it at BG.
v8ShjAE.jpg