cupholder console lid

How much would you pay for cupholder console lids?

• $50

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • $60

• $70

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • $80

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm a cheap buick bastard. Give me one for free.

• Total voters

jastrckl

Weapon of MAF destruction
I'm working with a guy on making some cupholder console lids. They'd fit two cups, and be a brand new lid. How much would you guys be willing to pay for something like this? (I want to see if the project is economically feasible before I invest much into it).

I made my own. I did something similar to this: http://meanbuicks.freeplace.net/87gn.htm I used a '89 Olds fold down armrest/console. Fabbed up a pair of brackets and screwed them down to the console retaining screws. The origial lid closes fine, no mods to it. The console has a cup holder in it and a coin slot + storage. Cost me $35 for it and F body seatbelt rings (great to keep the seatbelt straight and off your neck).

A cupholder in a TR?

My god man, what's the world coming to? :D Would that be to hold a nice mocha latte while you're at the tree? :eek: J/K!

Next thing you know, someone will want a decent brake system!

It would look just like the stock lid, but have matching color cupholders sunk into it. Would be the same color grey vinyl, but have real stitching around the outside instead of that fake molded stitching.

You could probably get $60-$70 plus shipping for them.

But where am I gonna stash all my Janis Joplin cassettes? :confused:

I really did want to vote that I'm a cheap bastard but I didn't.

Had my own hand on the vent cup holder since 1990 in salvageV6 works great and folds up flat for space saving. :)

I went with German engineering. I got a cupholder for a 1995 VW Passat & installed it on the drivers side of the console - didn"t even use any fasterners.