CSII Speakers

turbotgirl

Just wondering if anyone had the specs on the front 3.5 and rear 4X10 speakers. Such as how many watts they can handle and also what db sensitivity they are. I'm probably going to upgrade to Infinity 3.5 up front and Pioneer 4X10's in the rear from my sons car and he is getting new ones. Also does anyone know where and how much you can get the 6X9 adapters for the rear.

the pioneer 4x10 is a good speaker but its an excellent speaker if you have a sub making all your bass do you have the 2 way or the 3 way 4x10's i have the 3 ways and im 100% happy with them (but i do have a sub making all my bass). as far as fronts go the infinity is a decent speaker but i have had a lot of customers replace them with the pioneer speaker cause the infinity usuially last about 2 years before the surround seperates from the basket, the pioneer is not as clear as the infinity so in my car i used the pioneer 3 1/2's and a set of 2" pioneer silk dome tweeters on the "A" pillar which in my opinion sound better than the infinitys one thing i cant stress enough is if your useing an aftermarket stereo and your not using a crossover you must use bass blockers on the front speakers those little 3 1/2's dont like bass the 6x9 converter can be bought at any competent stereo store when i have them in stock they sell for about 19.00 a set but i have seen them as cheap as 14-15 bucks

I have the 2-way. It sounds pretty good actually but yeah sometimes the bass messes with the front speakers so I'm going to have to find some bass blockers and put them in. Are they a pretty basic thing to do ?

Also I've been looking at Audiobahn AS31Q for the fronts and AS41Q for the rears. Do you think that would be better then Pioneer 4103 and Infinity in the fronts ? Thanks again Gbody.

bass blockers are real easy to install you just splice it in to the speaker wire posotive or negative dont matter as far as the quality of the Audobahn product i cant honestly tell you cause i have no experience with their products