CSII pods

Well, he took off work today so that hey could make some.

I told him I was going to Bradenton and that he needed to whip some up so we can sell them there.

We'll see...:D

Originally posted by jsta6

I told him I was going to Bradenton and that he needed to whip some up so we can sell them there.

Will you be getting a pic

i think my pods may have been aftermarket....i re-carpeted my lower door panels this week and when I pulled out the pods I noticed the cuts for the pod were kinds hacked but hidden when assembled....then I relaized I did not have the CSII badges on them(well i noticed right away but I thought maybe they didnt have them in 84). But anywho I guess whoever did it just got some old CSII pods and cut an opening and mounted a speaker but it works and with the new carpet it looks great....I'll have to double check the RPO's when I get unlazy:cool:

AUDIOWIZARD: Where can I get that speaker carpet at? right now I'm using a $10 roll from autozone and I was planning on doing my rear area(behind rear seats, covers the 4X10's) as well but I like the sound of having this special "carpet, no pun inteneded;) thanks, Steve

Originally posted by Lugnutz
any word on the pods? i would like some, but i wanna see pics first.
3 more months and it will have been 1 year

DEAD BEAT THREAD>>>>>>>>>

Could this go longer than the Liscence(sp:eek: ) plate frames thread.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let's give this some new life

Did anything ever come of this? I'm really needing to get some type of door pod for a pair of Infinity 6½'s. I do not want the Q forms. I've got some great ideas on making some but whated to check to see what else may be available from those who have done these before.

jsta6 said:

Epicenter Designs? If so, that guy does some fantastic work. Bump to possibly het this going again!

Will these pods fit other G-body door panels? I have a 1981 Monte Carlo that I want to install 6 1/2's in the doors. Right now it has 4's. In order to fit that bigger speaker, I'll need a pod....or something??