cry about it all

crazygn

10's here i come
what is with some of the people on here , if you see something you dont like in a post then dont look at it. There is no need to cause a big deal over something that very few people care about. Yes this is because of the red deal going on, i have no clue what was said or done but iam sure he and others would still be on here if some people would just go to another post and mind there biz.:mad:

had to vent

C'mon guys we dont need ANOTHER thread started like this. Nothing good can come from it, you should delete it IMO.

turbobuicks is a more friendly and open forum imho, but they just don't have the 'big names' with all the vast technical experience like kendall, scott, red, etc. I guess red has probably wandered over to turbobuicks by now though. the thing that bugs me about turbobuicks is that it's a lot of bs'ing and not enough talk about the cars. here it's almost all talk on cars, but you -really- have to watch what you say, b/c 90% of the time, SOMEONE gets offended.

Lord knows I've gotten under people's skin before, but haven't been banned. People need to learn there is a correct way to voice an opinion while keeping within the rules of the forum. If members focus on the positives instead of constantly reinforcing the negatives, life would be fine. Then again, there are people out there that aren't happy unless they are complaining about something. :confused:

I've been on here for years and I don't think that I have ever been flamed.. All you have to do if think before you type and be aware of others feelings and you wil never have a problem here. In fact thats the way i go thru life with great results too:)

Frank...yer an a-hole...there, ya been flamed now :)

Hows the wife/kid? Hope to see ya this season at some point!

Frank, you've got it bro. My .02. It's not about comformity, it's not about control. It's about following the rules and enjoying this site for what it is. This site "should" not be used to promote agendas or to spread personal ideology. That said their are hundreds of other members that utilize this site that play within the rules and understand them(your one of them;) ) and have nothing but positive things to say. The few that don't run into resistance and invariably run away screaming "Censorship" or violation of "Free Speech." I'm a firm believer in a door that swings both ways, enjoy it for what it is or find another place to hangout.
And as far as you being "flamed" I do recall an incident with a certain "Police car package" lol.

Geoff

You can't please all the people all the time. I don't think most even have a clue how much it takes to keep a board like this going. A lot... However there's always going to be someone who thinks they can do it better and that they wouldn't have issues. All I have to say is you're dreaming.. I appreciate this site and try to make sure my posts don't offend... but you never really know how some people are going to respond....

There ya go. Ive been flamed LOL
Everyone is doing great jimmy. Hope to se you guys too man!!

Originally posted by TurboJim
Frank...yer an a-hole...there, ya been flamed now :)

Hows the wife/kid? Hope to see ya this season at some point!

yea I forget that lol freakin police cars.. lol

Originally posted by Rollin
Frank, you've got it bro. My .02. It's not about comformity, it's not about control. It's about following the rules and enjoying this site for what it is. This site "should" not be used to promote agendas or to spread personal ideology. That said their are hundreds of other members that utilize this site that play within the rules and understand them(your one of them;) ) and have nothing but positive things to say. The few that don't run into resistance and invariably run away screaming "Censorship" or violation of "Free Speech." I'm a firm believer in a door that swings both ways, enjoy it for what it is or find another place to hangout.
And as far as you being "flamed" I do recall an incident with a certain "Police car package" lol.

Geoff

Speaking of venting!

"I don't want to get off on a rant here, but..."as was stated in an earlier thread, the rules are for everyone and I (like you) "clicked" accept when I created this account. Guys jumped on the bandwagon with the collective cry of "that was wrong" faster than Al Roker sliding down a greased flag pole, but readily admit that they didn't see the thread or know all of what happened. So how do they know what's right or wrong? Now, am I going to get banned for saying what I did about Al? I don't know, but but I doubt it. I don't know why he was banned and quite frankly don't care. I don't believe he was banned because of the name in the link. Seriously, think about it for a minute or two. The link was already censored (asterisked out), so why would one be banned for something that was pretty much already taken care of. But to add fuel to the fire, it was followed by a post with a link that worked, but with comments that (IMO) thumbed his nose at the fact that this board attempts to maintain political correctness due to it's diversity. Even after his banishment, there were a number of posts that were made with a similar name that were not deleted. That tells me that some lead way was still being allowed and those threads were not deleted but they are now locked.

The Admins of this board must have reasons that we are not aware of. There must be some PM's and/or PE's that were exchanged that we're not privy to. Do the owners of the board owe me (the general user) an explanation as to why this action was taken? No! Remember, I clicked "accept", therefore as long as the rules apply to everyone I'm okay with that.

-Bobby

BTW - I like Big Al!

If there is a problem with something that is wrote in a post then pm the person and maybe they will delet it for you. Iasm am here for a few things, help with my car and to make some friends on the way,

pm or email each other with problems and it can be taking care of easy.