Cruz Fuel rails

KCODE

I purchase -8 cruz fuel rails. Do I have change out my stock fuel lines to install? I already have a after market fpr, fittings and hose to connect both fuel rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will have to get adapters to put on the front of stock fuel rail. One for the inlet side, one for the bottom of the new fpr. Probably one to hook up the fpr hose to the stock rail. Also i had to buy a plug for the other hole in fpr. Plus you will have to find a place to,attach the fpr. I had braided lines to work with but was still kimda pain to get it all plumbed up and not leaking. I also had to buy and alter an egr blockoff plate as the rail on on that side would not sit down properly. The egr blockoff was still to thick so i just ground it down on a taper, dont forget the gasket. Also, im not sure but may need some sort of plug to block off where the old fpr was pushed on. Those rails arent really set up for a stock fuel rail but can be adapted. Thanks Gene.

You will have to get adapters to put on the front of stock fuel rail. One for the inlet side, one for the bottom of the new fpr. Probably one to hook up the fpr hose to the stock rail. Also i had to buy a plug for the other hole in fpr. Plus you will have to find a place to,attach the fpr. I had braided lines to work with but was still kimda pain to get it all plumbed up and not leaking. I also had to buy and alter an egr blockoff plate as the rail on on that side would not sit down properly. The egr blockoff was still to thick so i just ground it down on a taper, dont forget the gasket. Also, im not sure but may need some sort of plug to block off where the old fpr was pushed on. Those rails arent really set up for a stock fuel rail but can be adapted. Thanks Gene.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk