Cruise For A Cure Car show:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
The annual Cruise For A Cure car show at Costa Mesa Fairgrounds is happening on Sat, 27 Sept., 2003.
It is open to all cars of all years and all makes, foreign included.
I believe that the proceeds for this show go to Cancer foundations. It would be nice to see some GN/T-TYPES/GNX's there. Last year there was 1 Gn, and 1 t-type, I believe.
Further information can be obtained at
WWW.SOCALCARCULTURE.COM
Hope to see some of you local So Cal Buick owners there.

I'll be there. :D Gary, did you say that you are preregistered or are you planning on paying at the gate? I got the phone number from the link you posted. I'm going to call to find out about preregistration info. See you there.

Pre-registration would be the hot ticket here. Cost is $ 25.00 for pre-registration, but $ 30.00 at the gate if they have spaces left by opening day. It will only take them a couple of days to get it back to you. I signed up at Fudd's on Tuesday and got my entrance pass back from them on Thrusday of the same week.
From the responses on this post, looks like we might be getting all of the attention for the Turbo Buick family.

Originally posted by Wells

From the responses on this post, looks like we might be getting all of the attention for the Turbo Buick family.

Haha, oh well I'm an attention whore. :D I just checked out the website and it looks like I've got until next Monday 9/22 to pre-register. I'll send off a check tonight to make sure it gets there in time.