Cruise control help

Scott s

Hoping someone can help me, I bought a cruise control kit on ebay. It included the wiring harness, brake switch, bracket, module, and vaccum lines. I have most of it installed but I cant find a location for the cruise control module. (it has AC stamped on it . Part#25110875) Also on the vaccum there is a group of wires that goes to the firewall and I cant find a plug for it. Additionally I have a plug from the lower dash that isn't connected to anything. Short plug. Any help via pics or info would be greatly appreciated, I cant seem to find a wiring diagram that shows where these things go. Thanks for the help in advance.

Here's a list of how things are wired and where to find them. Don't know if this will help or not.

The cruise control module should be mounted behind the instrument panel above the accelerator pedal.

C235 is the connector on the multifunction switch on the control column

C235 A-pink and black wire from the cruise fuse.

C235 B- gray wire to terminal B on the brake switch and gray wire to terminal A on the Cruise Control module.

C235 C- gray and black wire to terminal M of the Cruise Control Module.

C235 D- DK Blue wire to Terminal L of the Cruise Control Module.

White wire from terminal B of the
Cruise Control Module to C1 (C1 is the connector on Back of the instrument panel) pin 16 for analog gauges pin 15 for digital.

Red wire from cruise control module to pin C2 of the VSS buffer (green box under dash behind the radio)

Brown wire from pub A on the brake switch to pin G of the Cruise Control Module.

(C372 is behind the instrument panel near the steering column 5 cavaties)
Black wire from the Cruise Control Module pin J to the Cruise Control Servo pin C and both to ground. Factory setup goes from pin J of the Cruise Control Module to C372 pin C to splice S208. Black wire from Pin C of the Cruise control Servo to S208. Black wire from C208 to ground.

Light green wire from pin K of the
Cruise Control Module to C372 pin E to Cruise Control Servo pin E.

DK Blue wire from pin C of the Cruise Control Module to C372 pin A and a DK Blue/white wire from there to the Cruise Control Module pin A

LT Blue/Black wire from the Cruise Control Module pin H to C372 pin D to the Cruise Control Servo pin D.

Tan wire from the Cruise Control Module pin F to C372 pin B to the
Cruise Control Servo pin B.

Vacuum line from the Vacuum Tank to the Cruise Control Servo.
A vacuum line from the
Cruise Control Servo to the vacuum release valve brake switch.

David Burchfiel
Senior Captain
Training Coordinator
SAS Flight Operations
(919) 961-1275

Sent from my iPhone