Cross over and down pipe

nixturbosix

Some rapscallions decided to steal my cross over and downpipe. So I’m looking for a factory cross over for stock headers. Also need a stock down pipe. I suppose I’d entertain a reasonable prices aftermarket downpipe for stock headers. Let me know what ya have.

I have both not mint condition I'd say fair conditon (used ) but definitely will work at reasonable price LMK

ooh damn a competitor whats your price 818 ?

Lol.... no competition. If the deal falls thru or you can’t find it ..... I’m here as a back up. [emoji23]

Where are you in line of the storm ? FL or NC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no I wanted a bidding war LOL come on
all bs aside im in st aug. north east coat of FL been through too many , charley and then Frances two weeks apart and then Matthew and irma , not too much fun especially when you take care of a golf course , hell at work and hell at the house , wiped out chainsaw for two weeks and no power for 7-8 days will make or break you , LOL honey badger don't care keep on trucking , love your avatar BTW and thanks for your good info as a veteran on here !!

no I wanted a bidding war LOL come on
all bs aside im in st aug. north east coat of FL been through too many , charley and then Frances two weeks apart and then Matthew and irma , not too much fun especially when you take care of a golf course , hell at work and hell at the house , wiped out chainsaw for two weeks and no power for 7-8 days will make or break you , LOL honey badger don't care keep on trucking , love your avatar BTW and thanks for your good info as a veteran on here !!

Good luck with the storm...

We are preparing for it heading this way in N.C.. I work for a power company, so we were supposed to head down your way for support. They are keeping us here now preparing for impact on the NC/SC coast!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10/4 buddy, they really mobilized the journeyman early this time ,trucks already here and staged , you guys are heroes after these things happen
good luck to you too !!!

sorry nix turbosix kinda highjacked your parts wanted thread , pitch black is in Arizona and might have what you need just looking out for ya

No it’s all good. I think a crossover and DP can wait when something like this is about to happen to you guys. Best of luck to y’all. Hope everyone stays safe