Crazy coon a$$es

DSR-TurboT

Making evil money
well even though the weather was not perfect I sure had great time in BG this year. Thanks to all for stopping by and helping us eat all those crawfish,deep fried chickens and sexy Joe sauce and pasta. Hey Adam those were some good steaks.

Yeah we've proven that the Hartline Tent ROCKS! Food, fun and fast cars all under a tent.

No doubt about that. I've never eaten so much good food and had more fun in BG. Don't forget we had Sexy Joe hanging with us too.

It's gonna take a year to recover from this week. All the way from the golf with Clint to the beads with Steven. Nothing beats partying with the cajuns. Wendy said ya'll got in around 4am, glad to hear there were no more incidents getting home. We looked like a nascar pit crew out there changing the trailer tire.

Damon, I was glad to see you get the car down the track yesterday. TAI turnout was very impressive! Gonna be interesting to see who comes out on top at Reynolds this year. Tell Tim, Cutt and the rest of the gang I said I can't wait to see them again!!!

You guys rocked the tents with all the great food and fun. Have any of ya'll heard from sexy Joe to see if he made it home alright?

Sexy Joe made it home about 20 mins. before us. We were trying to beat him , but I guess his 12 hour head start helped.

Definately had a great time. Just glad I got the car sorted out. Took the whole week but no more issues. :D

Adam, thanks for helping with the tire!

It's gonna take a year to recover from this week. All the way from the golf with Clint to the beads with Steven. Nothing beats partying with the cajuns. Wendy said ya'll got in around 4am, glad to hear there were no more incidents getting home. We looked like a nascar pit crew out there changing the trailer tire.

Damon, I was glad to see you get the car down the track yesterday. TAI turnout was very impressive! Gonna be interesting to see who comes out on top at Reynolds this year. Tell Tim, Cutt and the rest of the gang I said I can't wait to see them again!!!

You guys rocked the tents with all the great food and fun. Have any of ya'll heard from sexy Joe to see if he made it home alright?

Nice meeting ya Adam:biggrin: If want those BIG deer come up to Kansas this fall:biggrin: plenty of room for ya!

Ty

Nice meeting ya Adam:biggrin: If want those BIG deer come up to Kansas this fall:biggrin: plenty of room for ya!

Ty

Good to finally meet you Ty, wish I would have had more time to hang out, but we stayed busy with the car most of the week.

Careful I'll be there opening day if you're not!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

How did the family like BG??

Looks like our current DSR president is still shaking off a hangover somewhere, he forgot to give Sexy Joe his official DSR member number!!!

Steven get on this asap!!! :p :cool:

Looks like our current DSR president is still shaking off a hangover somewhere, he forgot to give Sexy Joe his official DSR member number!!!

Steven get on this asap!!! :p :cool:
There are still other people waiting for there number also!!!

Adam thanks for the killer steaks man!! Also like to thank everyone for there hospitality, My wife had a great time for her first time to BG. She was initiated correctly with the torrential down pours.... :biggrin:

See everyone in Reynolds! Bringing car to race and some products to sell... ;)

Scot W.

Looks like we will have to have a meeting of the DSR board to settle this! How does Hattiesburg sound?

Scot, your DSR number is 23.

I'm keeping track.

Sexy Joe is too sexy for numbers!

It's gonna take a year to recover from this week. All the way from the golf with Clint to the beads with Steven. Nothing beats partying with the cajuns. Wendy said ya'll got in around 4am, glad to hear there were no more incidents getting home. We looked like a nascar pit crew out there changing the trailer tire. QUOTE]

Beads with Steven kicked a$$, I'll be bringing a lot more next year!