Crankcase breather

V

VinPecora

ATR sells both sides for 20 a piece. Do I really need both sides?? Only running 17- 18 PSI. Is there any cheaper ones out there?? What about part #'s to get directly from K+ N. Please point me in the right direction!!! Thanks

From what ive learned in the little time i have owned a TR...is that there is NO substitute for CHEAP parts...if you buy cheap parts u get cheap ****....if you want ur TR to run good and perform spend the extra mola and do it right....For me...I need A drivers side header fixed somehow, a new fuel pump, and hot wire kit...Then i can see if i have any more problems...For this i know im gunna pay through the nose for the Drivers side header to be fixed....
Sleeper87

I just use the stock breather and the oil filler cap is on the other side. When you ask do you "need" both sides the answer would be no, you don't "need" either side. On the large list of things a car needs to go fast, valve cover breathers are a ways down the list. If you only want one side, only buy one side.

Both sides will not hurt, and it will sure help to evacuate those crankcase vapors.