Crank trigger rings, accessory bracket, AC parts, billet vaccuum block

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

Time to thin the parts stash a bit. All prices are without shipping (actual shipping only).

1. Stock crank trigger rings $40
2. Main accessory bracket, painted black but some scratches from getting moved around. No stripped holes or helicoils. $50
3. AC compressor plus lines, Savannah Auto Air rebuilt compressor and R134a lines with 0 miles but scratches and a few bends on the lines from where I was mocking them up on my '64 Riviera (they didn't fit) $125 for all or $100 for the compressor. Make me an offer on the lines seperate.
4. (FOR TRADE ONLY) billet vacuum block with vaccum brake port, want to trade for a vacuum block without the brake tap since I'm now running a hydroboost.
5. 8445 bare heads with home porting, quality unknown. MAKE OFFER
6. 6293 (84 4.1) heads complete with no rockers or shafts. MAKE OFFER
7. Stainless steel oversized valves from Russ Martin (1.75in Intake, 1.5in Exhaust). $70
8. 4 bolt ribbed valve covers off of late 80's FWD 3.8. $20

Parts I'm interested in trade: 42.5lb or larger injectors, billet fuel rails compatable with a stock intake and accufab regulator, and/or Riviera T-type emblems.

Pictures available upon request.

Email sent

For the rest of the stuff, with the exception of the vacuum block, everything is open to offers with the following caviats:

1. Free is not an offer, even simply the cost of shipping. However $1+shipping I'll consider
2. Shipping is always actual costs rounded to the nearest dollar
3. You never know if I'll take $1 for something till you ask. Like I said, I've been packing this stuff around through 2 PCS' and don't want to take it again.

Thanks,