Crank Stage 2 Moldex 3.625 stroke wide journal

sorry not sure i understand,

but standard stroke for a stock block, stage 1 or stage II 3.8 or 4.1 is a 3.4 stroke.

a stroker crank would be anything larger than 3.4

Dave is right. A 3.625" stroke crank is a stroker and worth more $ than a stock stroke crank.

Neal

Ok sorry about the misunderstanding as I have been out of this for quite a while and forgot a lot. Thanks Dave and Neal for your help. I was wondering why I overpaid so much for that crank so many years ago. I will recheck again take some photos and relist at a price that is appropriate .

Ok sorry about the misunderstanding as I have been out of this for quite a while and forgot a lot. Thanks Dave and Neal for your help. I was wondering why I overpaid so much for that crank so many years ago. I will recheck again take some photos and relist at a price that is appropriate .

no worries just want to make sure you get a fair price for your crank, and the buyer get what hes expecting.

GLWS

Dave

Also check the crank for markings or a stamp. All of my BMS cranks were stamped.

DSCN2359.jpgDSCN2356.jpg DSCN2361.jpg View attachment 174353
pics of BMS Stage 2 crank by Moldex

Attachments

• DSCN2362.jpg
    DSCN2362.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 111
That crank has my name on it! I guess I'll have to buy it. :D Sounds like a good deal to me.

Good Luck with the sale.

Neal

damn Neal, is there a stage II part that hasnt been through your hands yet?

good price, good luck with sale

I'm not buying it Neal, i'm sure the crank has passed (or will pass) through your slippery little hands at some point :D not hating just wish you would adopt me already :oops:

edit: TTT, to the OP sorry it we're polluting your thread, but here is another free bump;)

Will this fit a 109?

Yes it will. You will have to do some minor clearancing as you would with any other stroker crank. I had one stock block where I had to clearance the back of the main web slightly because the counterweight diameter is larger on the BMS crank than a stock crank.

Neal