Craigslist TTA 4500 dollars

Nice find, I wonder how hard it would be to get that title right?:frown:

Who ever signed it has to title it in their name. Then they transfer it to you. Or track down the original owner and have him get a duplicate from their DMV. And have him sign it over. They are the "legal" ways. :D

for someone who didn't have $10/15k for a decent one thats a deal.. they did only make 1500 of them . Lots of guys look for project cars. NO NOT ME :eek::p

I wish there were better pics. The fact that the trans is stacked on top of the engine isn't very reassuring that care was taken to store or preserve the rest of it. :rolleyes:

Better off losing the title and have the person apply for a lost title.They have forms that the title holder signs and the new buyer signs also.when the title is processed it comes back in the new owners name.You got to love the project cars.I think I can fit it in somewhere:eek:.Got to love the white $hit:mad:.Anyway that is a good deal .Dont let the title scare you

Attachments

• IM000595.jpg
    IM000595.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,232
4500 isnt alot of money for what could come out looking like a jewel when your done:biggrin:

If it has around 100K on it, rebuild the engine and transmission, install a new set of seats and you would be into the car for 7000.00 ?

They are neat cars :)

Here is one going from 110 to 165

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPnZQhqe10I[/YOUTUBE]

No doubt. That guy is an errant lane change away from death. It's a shame people do that with innocent drivers around.

Better off losing the title and have the person apply for a lost title.They have forms that the title holder signs and the new buyer signs also.when the title is processed it comes back in the new owners name.You got to love the project cars.I think I can fit it in somewhere:eek:.Got to love the white $hit:mad:.Anyway that is a good deal .Dont let the title scare you

I spy a 3rd gen in that photo:cool: What's the deal with that?

I spy a 3rd gen in that photo:cool: What's the deal with that?

I was going to do a turbo drivetrain with it but decided to just put a tuned port engine in it.When I bought the car it had no drivetrain including the front subframe.The guy sold me the car for a $100.00. I still have an 89 formula 350 I am going to convert to tta specs:cool:

Theres only so many of these cars out there, even if it doesnt have the engine or tranny there was another guy on here not too long ago selling an entire drivetrain for 5500, so that along with this and you have a barely over 10k invested into it, thats not bad

The car is still rare regardless of the title situation