Craig Pio's badass Outlaw 10.5 Camaro converted to big twins, shakedown runs *Video*

Phatman said:
I can't see...... :cool:

:confused:Mike, Video didn't work for ya or were you blinded by the twins?? :biggrin:

Just tried it again and it works..

It's just me no doubt, I have problems with streetfire vid's more times than not. All I see is car loan adds in the screen..... :confused:

86brick said:
:confused:Mike, Video didn't work for ya or were you blinded by the twins?? :biggrin:

Just tried it again and it works..

Steve,

It does not load in Firefox.
I am watching it now in IE.
That thing is sick, I need a Dan and Chris! :eek:

Phatman said:
It's just me no doubt, I have problems with streetfire vid's more times than not. All I see is car loan adds in the screen..... :confused:

I get the car loan ads after the video plays... :confused: Weird stuff, if I could I would DL it and post it on putfile.com

John Wilde said:
Steve,

It does not load in Firefox.
I am watching it now in IE.
That thing is sick, I need a Dan and Chris! :eek:

Ahh that explains it cause I always watch these in IE...

Yeah it looks like Outlaw 10.5 will have plenty "Dan and Chris" this season :biggrin:

86brick said:
Wow Thank you for sharing! :) :cool: I think it's safe to say that 6's are right around the corner for this beast!!!

As far as first passes go, it doesn't get much better even with the trouble they had with no boost controller, car sounded like a drone on the top half. The real surprise is from Joe Newsham dropping in a twin BBC too from a twin 377 SBC, only 8 passes and the car has seen the teens and at least 200lbs overweight. I know Joe uses The services of Injection Connection to have it tuned. I believe Dale Cherry and Injection Connection are advertisers here also, smart bunch of guys.

4mula said:
As far as first passes go, it doesn't get much better even with the trouble they had with no boost controller, car sounded like a drone on the top half. The real surprise is from Joe Newsham dropping in a twin BBC too from a twin 377 SBC, only 8 passes and the car has seen the teens and at least 200lbs overweight. I know Joe uses The services of Injection Connection to have it tuned. I believe Dale Cherry and Injection Connection are advertisers here also, smart bunch of guys.

Seems like the twin turbo BB combo is the trend this year in Outlaw 10.5, think most have made the switch from SB to BB not so much for more power but mainly for the added reliability/longevity of the BB especially at this level (2200+ HP)... Dale is a member on here and as you said also an advertiser with Injection Connection so that is very cool to hear that he is tuning on this beast! :)

I hope to see this Camaro, the Lynch Mob, and the rest of the badass turbo Outlaw 10.5 cars laying down some sick passes at the WSN's in Orlando:biggrin:

I'll bet he'll be in Huntsville in a few weeks. The Pio crew always makes this event. Look forward to seeing it.

Can anyone confirm this, is that the old teal tweak camaro that sucked the foam basketball into one of the turbos at bristol 99-2000 on startup :eek:

The back half sure looks familiar!

BW

Nah, it does look like the same car a bit, Craigs had this thing for years. Always been out of Montana Brothers chassis shop from day one. Lol a foam basketball, Really ??

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Can anyone confirm this, is that the old teal tweak camaro that sucked the foam basketball into one of the turbos at bristol 99-2000 on startup :eek:

The back half sure looks familiar!

BW

Nope, different car... LC's Tweaked2 Camaro was a full tube chassis car with big tires that ran in the Pro Street class, this car is a 25.2 backhalf car on 33X10.5W's... I do remember hearing about the basketball incident :eek:

Come to think of it I think the Conley's recently sold that car (I know the motor is sold and actually in a Pro Street GTO down here with an F3R Procharger)... Maybe LC's son Chris "BAGN" on here could shed some light on the whereabouts of T2?? :)

86brick said:
Nope, different car... LC's Tweaked2 Camaro was a full tube chassis car with big tires that ran in the Pro Street class, this car is a 25.2 backhalf car on 33X10.5W's... I do remember hearing about the basketball incident :eek:

Come to think of it I think the Conley's recently sold that car (I know the motor is sold and actually in a Pro Street GTO down here with an F3R Procharger)... Maybe LC's son Chris "BAGN" on here could shed some light on the whereabouts of T2?? :)

Good call Steve!

86brick said:

your correct about the selling and ive got one of those monster turbo's from tweaked in my GN "fear". :eek:

86brick said:

T2 was sold to a local racer here in houston. Last I heard, they had a 600in nitrous motor they were gonna put in it. Haven't heard anything else about it.
"Kermit" the 6.55 @ 215 complete motor went to Mass/Delaware area to be install in a outlaw 10.5 C-5 vette.
"Lucky" the spare motor, was sold to a guy in fla. Thats the one in the GTO w/procharger.
Quint has one of the spare 91's. The other one is is for sale if anybody is interested. :)
CC

BAGN said:
Quint has one of the spare 91's. The other one is is for sale if anybody is interested. :)
CC

More details on the 91MM....