Crafton Street Racing in Pittsburgh, PA

regal454

The Poon Guru
Does anyone from the Pgh area remember street racing in Crafton in the industrial park on Sun nights? I can remember going there every Sun night around midnight in the mid 90's. I remember it got out of hand for a while and stopped for a bit. We would pull into Kings restaurant off the exit and put slicks on the car. That was before the DOT drag radial days!

Anyone have any good stories from there?

wow just post it right out in the public :rolleyes:

however theres fresh pavement on the entrance and exit

Soo apparently they still race there sweet!!! I know where ill be next time im out there...

seriously man, what made you decide to post something like this? Cops live on this site

seriously man, what made you decide to post something like this? Cops live on this site

Quik,

Folks have been going there for over 15 years, and for the 8 years or so I went, the fuzz regularly broke it up. But sure enough, it was always on the next week. I promise you the fuzz is well aware of it. If it was their priority, they would patrol it more often.

Quik,

Folks have been going there for over 15 years, and for the 8 years or so I went, the fuzz regularly broke it up. But sure enough, it was always on the next week. I promise you the fuzz is well aware of it. If it was their priority, they would patrol it more often.

there is no need to post **** like this up. Next time do it in Pms or dont post up. Im aware of how long it has gone on and its longer then you think

I used to attend those in the mid 90's but never raced because I was a chicken. I remember a race between a 70 Hemi Cuda, and a 3rd gen RX-7 with a turbo. It (the RX-7) was called a Peter Farrel Super Car. It waxed that hemi's a$$. The dude that owned the RX-7 was a drug dealer and served some time in the slammer.

quik dont be a baby...cops in the city dont care about busting balls..u could tell them the time and place and they still wouldnt show...as far as the jakes on this site...i dont drive through kilbuck so he can drive his T in the river for all i care.

quik dont be a baby...cops in the city dont care about busting balls..u could tell them the time and place and they still wouldnt show...as far as the jakes on this site...i dont drive through kilbuck so he can drive his T in the river for all i care.

Say what?:confused: