Cousin Larry showing off his new chopper ............ Video .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
equalizer442 - thanks, I'll look into that :cool: Dude, are you obsessed with my page!? You're all over that ****! One day if you try hard you may be able to be like me... Actually, I doubt it. You're from Virginia.. Don't you guys do dirty things with your parents there? And Roadrunner DSL sucks. Get a real connection. And you might want to tighten up your security a bit too.

And closet homo? Great one. What will you think of next? Have you made it through the 6th grade?

TransAm - thanks for the quick lesson in HTTP modul;es, it was very useful. :rolleyes:

What's the next lesson going to be? Make it something useful and that I already didn't know!

I hate your type. You know, the guy who knows what's in books, is like 40 years old, and has no idea about anything aside from what he's read. Save your copying and pasting for some retard.

That is all. I tried being cool with you guys, but a couple of you are a55hats.

kthxbai

What the heck is "badwidth?"

I guess I'll go back to my books so I can learn more about cars and stuff.

this thread got jacked. where's the video? f0cking pr0n got me got me jacked looks at the working place.

Re: Couple of things..

Originally posted by CousinLarry
Blah,Blah,Blah...I'm an attention whore...Blah,Blah...

Hey jacknuts...maybe if you didn't drag up 8 month old threads you wouldn't have people using up your precious "badwidth":rolleyes: .

I can assure you,nobody on this board really gives a sh!t about you or your nifty little site...so piss off...

TransAm - thanks for the quick lesson in HTTP modul;es, it was very useful. :rolleyes:

What's the next lesson going to be? Make it something useful and that I already didn't know!

I hate your type. You know, the guy who knows what's in books, is like 40 years old, and has no idea about anything aside from what he's read.

I'm 24, not 40. :) And I make a living off of what I have "no idea" about. Guess you'll have to try harder to insult. :)

Save your copying and pasting for some retard.

I thought I did :confused:

Obviously, one of two things is going on here -

A - You DIDN'T know about the ability to deny remote linking via HTTP modules in an IIS enviornment

_OR_

B - You are a whiny little bitch who would rather complain about something than fix it.

Personally, I really could not care which applies, or even if it's both. The fact remains that, instead of taking 20 minutes and actually DOING something about your "problem" which you claim costs you a fortune in bandwidth ( btw, get a real host with unlimited bandwidth), you choose to whine about how it costs you so much money, how it's such a big problem, and make a bunch of half-assed attempts at insulting those who take advantage of your stupidity.

Bottom line - If you'd simply shut the F**K up for a few inutes and config your server properly, you'd never have to deal with us "a55hats" again.

kthxbye

:)

Enough! The chest thumping, flames and ankle biting stops now. Cousin Larry, run your site how you want. However, if you do not want people linking to it, take the preemptive measures to ensure that it does not happen. We have people on this site who are truly genuine in there willingness to help, unfortunately we also have people who have nothing to add but will instead poke and prod.
Gentlemen, this thread is dead. IF anyone has a problem with it you know how to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.