Couple of audio questions

I'm thinking about upgrading from a factory style head unit and speakers to something very moderate.

First question: When upgrading the head unit do I need some type of filler panel, it appears a standard unit is smaller (height wise) than the stock type.

Second: I have CSII and want to keep everything looking stock. can you recommend a door speaker that will fit with minimal/no cutting? What size?

Last: I'm one of the lucky few who has a power antenna that still works. Will it stay that way if I upgrade? My guess is when you power on the radio you power a separate solenoid for the antenna but need to be sure.

Thanks,

You will need a dash kit. Metra kit 99-4544. Contains several different faces so you can have the face stick out further if you want. I used the flush mount one.

Most 5.25" speakers should fit. The only thing you'd have to do is cut out of the back of the little speaker basket if the speaker is to deep. It's really easy to do, there's like a + shaped piece of plastic with an extra 5th line.

Some stereos have a radio turn on wire while the others use the same wire for amp turn on as radio turn on. The ones with the seperate radio turn on will put the antenna up only when you're using the radio tuner, others will have the radio up as long as the stereo is on.