could this be the nicest?

How did it get 112 miles on it then? Driving around in circles in the showroom?

Alot of pictures and extremely informative description too.:rolleyes:

Could have been a dealer transfer, then not moved from the showroom. I not know. :confused:
I also wondered why no pictures.

the car is legit, its sittin on the showroom floor about an hour from my house. i havent seen it, but i know others that h ave made the trip to look at it.

wonder what it will bring. i would love to have it on a lift and see under it for about 100 pictures.

Originally posted by evil_gn
the car is legit, its sittin on the showroom floor about an hour from my house. i havent seen it, but i know others that h ave made the trip to look at it.

wonder what it will bring. i would love to have it on a lift and see under it for about 100 pictures.

It wouldn't surprise me if it went for $40,000 some collector will love to have this particular car in his collection.

Wish it were me:(

Isn't it strange though that the car has been on a showroom floor for 18 years? I can't think of any car made in the last 30 years that would still be on a dealers floor.

Originally posted by Raymond Bunch
It wouldn't surprise me if it went for $40,000 some collector will love to have this particular car in his collection.

Wish it were me:(

Well, that might be a bit steep but you never knowwwww!

Originally posted by cwelk87gn
Isn't it strange though that the car has been on a showroom floor for 18 years? I can't think of any car made in the last 30 years that would still be on a dealers floor.

i think the owner holds a special place for gn's in his heart as well as his showroom aparently.

on a side note, since its never been titled, i wonder if i can get 6/60 engine powertrain on it as well as 0.9 financing from gmac?

hahahaha

I emailed the seller and asked

Dear wrightsbuick,

Since it's never been titled, and a dealer has owned it all these years is it still covered under the original warrenty?

We'll see.....

Originally posted by cwelk87gn

About 10 minutes from my house,There is a Dealership that has had a GNX(Dont remember which #) Sitting on the floor since day 1...Heard the owner of the dealership will not part with it,And has had tons of offers.

Originally posted by stickybones

HaHa. It had to of seen some weather w/112 miles. Probably 112 hard test driven miles then was parked in the showroom.

Doesn't matter though. It's worth 40k because it's like Art..Just hang it on the wall. Some people wouldn't even blink at 40k for a painting.

Originally posted by RobsIron
Originally posted by stickybones

HaHa. It had to of seen some weather w/112 miles. Probably 112 hard test driven miles then was parked in the showroom.

Doesn't matter though. It's worth 40k because it's like Art..Just hang it on the wall. Some people wouldn't even blink at 40k for a painting.

if i had the cash, it would be mine.

now the wife might have other words on that, but she can be replaced...a 112 mile gn cant!

:D ;)

It's real...the car is sitting in the showroom of Wright's Buick in Manassas, VA.

I've wondered if the car would still come with a new car warranty since it has never been titled. The sticker on the car has had a dealer markup in the low $40's, but I'm not sure what the exact # was.

I live a few miles from the dealership and have seen the car several times. I'm kinda surprised to see it up for auction....it's been there for ever. I believe it was a late production car so it has all the standard options that were pretty much speced out by the factory at the time. PW, PL, etc.