Could someone in the Amarillo Area check out a car 4me

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
Im thinking about buying a Turbo LQ9(402 Iron Block) Powered camaro...It is in the Amarillo area.I was wondering if anyone from that area would be able to take a look at the car for me...I would certainly compensate you for your time.

I just need someone to make sure the car is in decent shape...Starts,No smoke,Condition of Paint/Body/Interior..That sort of thing.If your lucky,Maybe the guy will take you for a little ride...:biggrin:

If so,strap in tight...Thing is Badazz..:eek:

Thanks,Shawn

Call George Hebbel. He owns Boost-Performance in Amarillo. I bought my GN from him 2 months ago. Super guy. 806-654-3044.

Call George Hebbel. He owns Boost-Performance in Amarillo. I bought my GN from him 2 months ago. Super guy. 806-654-3044.

After talking with the owner again for a while today,He Informed me that George was the guy who built the car..And currently does all the tuning on it.I will give him a call Monday...But it seems like it is a go.

Thanks,shawn

Im thinking about buying a Turbo LQ9(402 Iron Block) Powered camaro...It is in the Amarillo area.I was wondering if anyone from that area would be able to take a look at the car for me...I would certainly compensate you for your time.

I just need someone to make sure the car is in decent shape...Starts,No smoke,Condition of Paint/Body/Interior..That sort of thing.If your lucky,Maybe the guy will take you for a little ride...:biggrin:

If so,strap in tight...Thing is Badazz..:eek:

Thanks,Shawn

Head over to my board. Most of the guys there live in Amarillo, I bet some of them have seen the car before. George is a member there also.

www.texasstreetcars.com