cottons party

Al, Eric and me, maybe more from NH.

Looks like it's still on for Saturday even though we have had crappy wet snow today. Saturday looks to be warmer but rainy.

No, its still in storage. Drag radials and rain don't mix either.

I'll be there! I'm sure i'll be chasing my daughter around most the time...LOL...

I'm going as well with my wife and stepdaughter (stepdaughter is 9 shes bringing the DS just in case)

what time are you guys going to get there ?

I would really like ot go but need to get my car together for the FM auto show next weekend. Maybe I can break away for a few hours if I get ahead a little.

Allan G.

We're planning to get there about noon.:)

ok we will see you guys up there my wife is making a special cake should be interesting

My daughter is 4 loves cars but shes very active let's say....LOL ...brought her last year and spent most the time chasing her around....but whatever....if I can get a sitter I might opt for that .....

My step daughter wants to get up at 6 am to go to the BBQ I told her good luck mom will never be up at that time

well, had a good time at cottons party! nice to put some faces to the screen names....next year the lil Tasmanian devil is staying home so i can maybe have a conversation without having to worry about what shes gettin into....

We just got home also we stopped at Cabela's and Duchess for a snack I gotta figure out what brand hot dogs those were also what that spicy chicken dish were they were awesome

i think i overheard jack saying they were angus beef hotdogs, but i could be makin that up..lol...and the chicken brian said was from cosco i believe ....

The chicken I meant someone made it was next to the beef stew and lasagna in a crockpot not the chicken on the bone