Cost of a "Good" Converter

If your running the 44 a 2800 10" PTC would be what you need. I'd get with Dusty and deal with him and not the folks at the store.
Thanks. However, my current motor is getting replaced. I'm in process of having a 109 block rebuilt and I'm going to a different turbo. CEA 6265. In the future I may move to a bigger turbo. So I'm going with a higher end converter.

It's easy to get confused with what people read here. For your current motor the 10" is fine. If building a 10 second car, the 9.5 is better. The converter needs to match the power level it will be ran at. There are low 9 second combos that are ran at 10.50 power levels in which case, the converter is to tight for the 10.50 tune.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's easy to get confused with what people read here. For your current motor the 10" is fine. If building a 10 second car, the 9.5 is better. The converter needs to match the power level it will be ran at. There are low 9 second combos that are ran at 10.50 power levels in which case, the converter is to tight for the 10.50 tune.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Yes it is easy to get confused and add in the fact that I'm not the best at articulating myself. Again Dusty, thank you for your input and time. It is greatly appreciated.