Corvette wheels bolt on?

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
Do corvette wheels fit on g-bodies and if so, how do they look?

Do they stick out, do they rub on the inside?

Let me know.

Thanks.

nope... Way too much offset. They are going to rub on the inside by quite a bit.

Damn it. I want black wheels with a polished lip. I was gonna get the hot wheel sixty eights but they are discontinued. AHHH!

This is going to be a b!tch.

I PMd you. If you can get a set, I will give you $50 just for finding them.

wheels

Don't know if this will help you but I have a set of mid-year vette wheels foe sale. I believe they are 7".

The 68 to 82 vette wheels will fit without any probles but the rest have to much of an offset.

I wanted a set of C6 Wheels for my GN also but everyone says the spacing is way off. I heard of spacers but everyone said they are not good. One person told me I could get special adapters made but i don't know if they will work. Idea seems like it would. Too much in rubs same distance out with the adapter should work in theory.

Someone also told me they make aftermarket Corvette wheels to fit on a GN much like they do with the old Camaro Iroc Wheels which I used to have but I am still looking into that

I can probably still get a set...

So I PMd you about this and asked in the post...

Apparently you CANT get a set... were you just boasting B.S. to tick me off,

or did you check and find you couldnt get them?

I got 198X's riken wheels from a corvette on my gn. The back spacing had to be redone, and I had to cut and reweld the wheel in order to do that. Then also figure in the powder coating and the polishing = expensive. But worth every penny for a 1 off set of real riken wheels.

16x9.5" rears (w/5.75" lip)
16x8" fronts (w/4" lip)

100_1666.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Click the link, then click the picture to maximism it; lots of money, but I got what I wanted. And also I am sure of it that no one else has these :biggrin: I have extra sets of core riken wheels, Im going to do another set or 2 for some people to sell to. But IMHO rikens are better then the are's, eniki's, and epislons in look and finish. The honeycomb mesh design is unique, and distingtive if you know your rikens.

DS