correct plug wires?

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
Years ago I purchased some correct length black plug wires for about $35 from a vendor. Anyone recall where to get these or where to buy some decent ones for a stock TR? Which plugs are recommended now also?

My own personal thread:) I ordered some stock replacement wires from Cotton since they will look good on the mostly stock car and much better that the huge wires on there now. Going with autolite 24s gapped a tight .035

Yea the ones from Cotton are black AC Delco stock replacement and the Kirban ones are gray ones that are described as correct length and state the replacements are not. Not really sure which ones are best now.

I just put a set of Kirbans wires on my car. They fit perfectly as I am sure the ones from Cotton do too.

I think when Kirban's is talking about the replacements that don't fit, it's the ones you go down to the auto parts store and buy, not the generic set but one supposedly for our cars.

I checked with Cotton and also from picture on their site the wires are fitted length. So correct length black AC delco at cottons I ordered for $69 and Kirban has gray ones made for $50.

Just get the Autolite lifetime wires from Advance auto parts...work great and look very similar to the stock ones.

But if you want exact nos4gn has them repro'd even numbered like stock. Problem is if the end comes off then your out......the lifetime ones are replaced no questions. FWIW I have only had a end come off once and that was my fault.
I replace them every year anyway...FREE