Correct carpet color - 86 T-Type (need help ASAP!)

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
I need help here. I have my car scheduled for a roll bar install next weekend and my guy is asking for the carpet color so he can order it. I don't know what to tell him other than it's dark gray (86 T-Type Designer's Series w/gray interior). It appears to be the same color as the carpet in my two friends 87 Turbo T's.

Oh yeah, he's getting the carpet from Auto Custom Carpet. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-Banning.

That is what I put in my car. Ask for proofs (they asked me when I called) and you can match it up exactly.

Nevermind, I got it...

Dove Gray (877)

That's the only dark gray they make for the car.

-Banning.

Quick update:
Got the car back from the roll bar guy. The carpet looks nice. Fit is pretty decent. I think the carpet and/or padding might be slightly thinner than factory, but it's no big deal for me. It looks 1,000 times better than the faded factory carpet it replaced!!

-Banning.

Heh, ACC huh? Wait till it turns green, THEN say it looks better than the faded OE carpet. BTDT. I got my newest carpet from BGC..dont even ASK how big of a project THAT was... they have been doing TR's for 10 years now? and took 3 tries to get the right color?....freakin bean heads..... but its not an ACC carpet, and SO FAR hasnt changed color.