Cooling Problems

QwuickTurbo6

Ever since I installed my DS I have noticed that my coolant temp is around 204*. I boiled out my stock radiator about 10,000 miles ago, and I am considering doing it again. I have been told that this is a waiste of money, because it wont bring the temps down enough and I should just buy a new radiator. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks for any advice.

If you want to go new, check out our aluminum radiators. Bolt in with both trans and oil coolers AND now on sale for $350 plus shipping!
ALUMINUM RADIATOR

With our new Super Extreme front mount intercooler installed on my own GN have only seen temps in the low 190's on a HOT mid 80's day in a 45 minute traffic jam so put it to the real test. Normal driving around I RARELY see over 180 and that is with the stock electric fan.

Time to update to a aluminum radiator.You won't be sorry you did.Mine holds a steady 168 on hot days.

If you want to go new, check out our aluminum radiators. Bolt in with both trans and oil coolers AND now on sale for $350 plus shipping!
ALUMINUM RADIATOR

With our new Super Extreme front mount intercooler installed on my own GN have only seen temps in the low 190's on a HOT mid 80's day in a 45 minute traffic jam so put it to the real test. Normal driving around I RARELY see over 180 and that is with the stock electric fan.

Mark speaks the truth. My car use to run 195-200 all day until I installed one of his rads. Now she barely sees 175. WELL worth the small investment and it looks cool too.:cool:

ALUMINUM RADIATOR

ez decision..i bought mine from Mark..i love it, and that price is awesome:eek: