cooling problems

turbo261977

what is the most cost effective way to keep our cars cool when you have a front mount like a precion or something like that someone said get the new auto zone radiator what is the best fan set up any ideas are helpful thanks for any help the car is going to be driven on the street and raced anytime someone want s to lol help me stay cool

what is the most cost effective way to keep our cars cool when you have a front mount like a precion or something like that someone said get the new auto zone radiator what is the best fan set up any ideas are helpful thanks for any help the car is going to be driven on the street and raced anytime someone want s to lol help me stay cool

We are now carrying a new MADE IN AMERICA aluminum radiator. Having tested it in several cars now, I would recommend upgrading to one, you won't have cooling problems related to poor raditatorperformance. Click on the link below and check it out..

New Aluminum Radiators - COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM

i would get a PTS radiator and the dual fan setup.

I 2nd that. Havent used a PTS radiator yet, but have heard they are great. I upgraded my Vette to dual fans, and had a noticeable 10* drop in stop and go traffic. Thats on my long to-do list for my '84 TR.

what is the most cost effective way to keep our cars cool ...............l

To directly answer your question, the most "cost effective" way to keep it cool is to dump your antifreeze during the summer heat, or all year in an area like ours.

Assuming your cooling system is in decent shape, with an additive like RMI-25 and plain water, you could see a decrease as much as 20 degrees in operating temp.:)