Converting to Posi

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
One of the options the Limited doesn't have is a posi...so I'm going to convert what's there. I guess the best way to go is to just get an Eaton carrier, keeping 3.42s. Where's the best place to get it, Summit?

Dont buy it from Summit or Jeg's.
Try Mark Williams. They recently has them on sale for $305....which is about $135 cheaper than those places.

Joe, don't you read our vendor banner ads?:)

Try Wayne at Gears-are-Us. He has the best prices around on Eaton parts and he is a TB.com supporting vendor.

Go to Gears are Us. Good service and prices. I had mine installed by Big Al. He was impressed with there install kit. He liked the way the shim kit was packed to install.

You're in NH.cool. Who's Big Al? About what did it cost labor wise? I've never done a rear end gear setup before, and I'm not about to learn on a 7k mile car. Just trying to get a ballpark of what this will cost total. I'm keeping the same ratio, I've heard it's easier to set em up that way too...

i also need something for my car that doesnt have a turbo!but still have to much horse power.i have alot of time. do you thinck i also need all kit.

Al works for Accutech in Merrimack-near the Bud plant.