Control arm bushings

highboostgn said:
They're just regular acdelcco replacements I refuse to install those though. The ones on the car probably look better than those

I would look into HR Parts. The make some of, if not the best suspension piece for our cars. They are also a sponsor here.

Use a hardened Neoprene or Bronze bushing in the upper rear, front Passenger side control arm, it won't melt...

That cover thing people sell does nothing but cook them from the inside -Rubber or Urathane- ,Out (it Roost the bolt it's attached too), instead out side, in, without...

The difference, if you've done the front an rear's won't be felt till over 60mph or in corners, It's Majorly noticed in improvement at 100mph +

Be sure to get a proper alignment after changing out....
yea that was the main problem...vibration over 60...hoping this will fix it..finished bolting up the passenger side yesterday and will finish the drivers side tonight and find out.

yea that was the main problem...vibration over 60...hoping this will fix it..finished bolting up the passenger side yesterday and will finish the drivers side tonight and find out.

If you don't have Boxed /tubed/after market rear control arms an are still on stock "U" design's, it might still be there, other wise should be good to go!

Took on test drive and has a hobble feel and the wheels off. I guess I didn't get the inner and outter tie rods close. Taking in for alignment tomorrow

At high speeds, the "U" shape stock style rear control arms Flex., at 120mph it will "Death Wooble"