Console Risers with cupholders

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Carrying these now! CONSOLE RISERS WITH CUPHOLDERS

Only issue is the drinkholder section covers the ashtray so if you are using one of our switch panels instead of the ashtrays the switches will be covered. Riser is easily installed and removed, no tools needed.

Attachments

• IMG_2411.jpg
    IMG_2411.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 585
Just became a dealer for them. Just remember if you have the ashtray switch panels the drinkholder part goes over it!!!!! You won't have access to the switches with this installed. If you have non critical switches it won't be a problem and for racing you can easily remove it. Long trips would be better with this for sure.

Mark

I cant lean on my switches on a road trip . I dont think anyone would mind pulling it to go racing . Looks great you'll sell tons of them . And i really dont use my switches on the street so good to go .. Buy from mark he's an honest joe .. No one else would tell you up front about the issues like mark ..

Those look nice, Mark! I'll be ordering one up when my GN resto is closer to finished. Great item!

Very nice! The two different sized cup holders would be perfect for me... :cool:

thanks Mark ...I got mine yesterday looks awesome....its abt 3 1/2 inches higher than the console at the cupholder level, and about 6 inches at the armrest....new seats wednesday, new console yesterday....car is starting to take shape:)

Glad you like it. Hope to have pics of what they look like in black soon. As far as other colors go, will have some color samples here soon that I will also post on my website.

More pics, will be selling them in two tone as well.

Attachments

• Buick 3 consoles (2).jpg
    Buick 3 consoles (2).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 309
  • Buick Two Tone (2).JPG
    Buick Two Tone (2).JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Buick Two Tone.JPG
    Buick Two Tone.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_2418.JPG
    IMG_2418.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 312
Just ordered mine!!

Just ordered the two-tone, thats going to look wicked in my GN.

Thanks Mark.

Pic of 2 tone console in car

Like the 2 tone console. Can you post a picture of what this looks like installed in a GN ? :smile:

thanks,

dave

Got some samples of other colors available. Which ones do you think match the factory colors best. Maroon, blue and beige are probably the most popular colors for interiors right???

Attachments

• colorsamples.jpg
    colorsamples.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 127