Console gear indicator plates

God *** you guys are the ****. I hope you guys NEVER go out of business. We'd be screwed without companies like yours. Everytime I think up of something new for our cars, it's already on your site.. Good job.

Man thanks for making this. I love factory looking cars and this just adds to the list of making a buick look stock but go mid 10s easly :biggrin:

Turbo6Smackdown said:
God *** you guys are the ****. I hope you guys NEVER go out of business. We'd be screwed without companies like yours. Everytime I think up of something new for our cars, it's already on your site.. Good job.

So order something already! :biggrin:

We are a small struggling company and we need the business so if you want us to stay around you guys need to spend some $$$$.

Kudos to Kevin Williams for all his hard work on all of our engraved stuff. The man is a genius. :D

Those Look Awesome Mark. Are They Available In Different 3 Speed Configurations?

Your Site States That They Are Backlit Like The Original. I Was Under The Impression That The Original Was Not Back Lit. Correct Me If Im Wrong. Thanx....