Congrats to Prasad AKA Leepu.

vote yes or no on the chop

i don't know but if done right and i never say it's not going to work then go for it. alot of guys out there that know their stuff and do work right. i'd like to see it when they do it. maybe for us buick guys we can request a unedited version of the show so we can figure out how to do it ourselves or some other mod they may do and we go ooohhhh that's how you do that.

Brer Rabbit,you out did your self this time:biggrin: Prasad you need to put the Fiero on the show:p:p

HAHA! I bet the ladies really love the sideburns! Rico Suave!:biggrin: Wait a minute, I think dudes gay?!!!!!!!!:eek: He sure likes his burgers!

are wheels expensive across the pond, i see them always making some god awful big wheel spacers for their cars, those spacers can't be all that safe

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ok Gary you got me!!!. I guess I should shave my mustache and beard and grow big ass side burns.

I will tell you what; I always have crazy ideas in my head too. Last month I wanted to retrofit a 1937 Chrysler nose on to the 1985 Caddy that I am working on with the GN power train. Now I just decided to buy 1937 Chrysler and swap a GN frame underneath it.

Blast, these bloody cars are making me loose my mind!!! Ohh, ahh, ahhh, aahha!!! I just arrived!!....bloody hell!!:D:D:D

Prasad

AKA Leepu