Computer Controlled Coil Ignition Module

So my all stock 84 GN has been sitting in the garage over the winter. I just took her out for the first cruise of the season. I get back and park her in the garage. Later that day I go to move her and.....no start. So I found a thread on this site, exactly which one escapes me at the moment but have come to the conclusion that my CCCIM is bad. I have no spark at the plugs, no light on the noid light while cranking at the injector, 12 volts on blue wire going to coil, voltage signal to the ecm from crank and cam sensors. Anywho, does anyone know where I can get the correct CCCIM for the 84/85 GN's? I saw one on kirban performance but it says it's for an 86/87 and only has three mounting studs vs the 4 that mine has. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ive got an 84 too and ive converted to 87 module and coil setup. There's and adaptor wiring harness and mounting plate they sell. Cheaper coil and easier to find

Get a Caspers catalog he has all the conversion stuff for the 84/85. Ypu will like the 87 coil and module . See ya! john

I need help. I just purchased the ECM, coil pack module wiring adapter, and the 87 MAF sensor. Do I need the coil from a 86/87?

I need help. I just purchased the ECM, coil pack module wiring adapter, and the 87 MAF sensor. Do I need the coil from a 86/87?

I remember that the 84/85 coils will work. Ohm accross the 3 towers and make sure they meet spec. -11000-13000 ohms
Brad