Complete Stage 2 Engine from "Tweaked"

Bent6

The Vanilla Gowilla
I've been sitting on this engine since I sold the roller a couple of years back. It's too nice of an engine to just sit around and I honestly don't know when I would ever get around to using it with the new car coming together. Sad to say but I guess it's time to move on if the price is right........

This is one of the most powerful Stage IIs ever put together - ran in the 7's waayy back in the 90's. Engine was originally built by Dan Strezo back when he was still with PTE. The latest revision is updated with a killer set of cylinder heads and a few other special "tweaks" by Mike Zimmerman. Best estimates would put it at around 1400-1500 hp with the 91.5mm turbo feeding it in it's current form. Everything was gone through by Zimmerman Racing and is fresh - less than 5 hits on it. FWIW it went 5.19 in the 1/8th shaking the tires with a low 18-19 psi boost on it's last outing.

This is essentially a complete turnkey engine - includes turbo and wastegate - all you need is a chassis that can handle it, drop it in, fab up some headers, intercooler and plumbing and you're set. I will even provide the last XFI tuneup.

Asking price is $29,000. While this may seem high to some, this is a proven, sorted out package with the track record to back it up. I'm not desperate to sell so if the market's not there I'll just hang onto it. Before anyone asks, I am NOT interested in parting it out. Thanks for looking.

BMS ("153" casting) Stage II On-Center block - never hurt
272 CID
Moldex 3.625" Crank
Oliver Rods
CP Pistons
Custom Solid Roller Camshaft/Lifters
Extensively ported Chapman Stage II heads with all the good stuff
Jesel Rockers
Custom sheetmetal intake with 90mm T-body
160# Injectors
Dual SX Performance adjustable regulators
MSD billet distributor with MSD 7AL box included
Custom sheet metal wet sump oil pan
Single stage external oil pump
Set up for external Meziere dual feed water pump (included)
PTE 91.5mm F-trim Turbocharger (recently freshened by PTE)
TiAL 60mm external wastegate (practically new)
Complete blueprint/spec sheet will be provided to the buyer.

I’m almost positive a good friend of mine that goes by William Barnhouse on the board bought it all.
I know he bought some stage 2 stuff from Tweaked with a custom Sheet Metal intake. The time frame seems right.

That's awesome

It's really a piece of history with our cars

When I was in high school I remember thinking duttweilers red car and tweaked were about as cool as a car could get

I guess I still think that

Thanks for the update!

I’m almost positive a good friend of mine that goes by William Barnhouse on the board bought it all.
I know he bought some stage 2 stuff from Tweaked with a custom Sheet Metal intake. The time frame seems right.

Nope. It’s still sitting in the corner of my shop. It’s still for sale. If it doesn’t sell I’ll probably end up using it in another project some day.

I thought he bought your stuff. Well, I know it was a pile of stuff from Tweaked he bought. What you have is top quality and top dollar! GLWS!

1986 WH1 Trade?

Attachments

• 20180120_113233.jpg
    20180120_113233.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 59
  • 20180123_233222.jpg
    20180123_233222.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 58