Complete HVAC unit

87GNSteve

Just another pretty face....
Anyone interested in a complete HVAC unit taken from an N/A car? I know a lot of cars get purchased with the HVAC units missing and when they are removed they are usually done via hammer, replacement units arehard to find and costly. Guys running conversions have these with the turbo motor so they do fit and work. This will include all wiring, ducts, and bolts, etc. it has a small hole in the core case which can easily be epoxied (pictured) and would not be visible after installation unless the engine was removed from the car.
Shipping this will not be cheap since it will need a big box but I would like to get $100 + shipping or pick up, or we can coordinated a meet some where.
This is NOT a plug and play unit.
You will need AC lines from a LC2 and to splice the wiring from between both harness's.

Attachments

• IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMAG0091.jpg
    IMAG0091.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 133
  • IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMAG0094.jpg
    IMAG0094.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAG0095.jpg
    IMAG0095.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 131
okay, I know this is old. But what's the status? Trying to look into possibly piecing missing HVAC together.

I have a C68 optioned electronic climate control optioned car that the HVAC box will be removed in late Spring. Any interest?

Status is it went into the trash in about 2013. It was just too big to keep in my small storage area.