complete Hooker Exhaust F/S

1NASTYGN

Complete headers with rings. Complete 2.5 external downpipe with brand new turbonetics evolution wastegate (new style). Headers just came back from sandblasting. All parts complete, no leaks.$650 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 397
parts for trade

I am looking for a good steering wheel, front bumper fillers, steel braided brake lines, phantom gauges, complete spare tire kit. I am willing to trade and take cash, whatever is fair. These headers and DP will just collect dust in my garage and if someone can use, lets deal.:D

still available seperately

All items still avaliable. Make offer with shipping

headers

that is good price i need to thank on it i and in bowling green ky would like to know the shiping price and how you would ship thanks hopper sorry for not getting with you sooner but had to work thanks

dp

DP alone would be around 30 to 35 dollars from Texas. I will make sure it is packaged correctly. The headers would be a little more due to weight. The wastegate is going for 200 brand new and shippping would aroung 15 dollars. I am not trying to get rich here and really have no need for these parts. I did post on ebay, but would rather work with someone here for trades.