Complete Gm Service Manuals

FreeJack

I have the compete GM service manuals for the 84-87 Regal up for sale.

These are the manuals GM used.

Slightly used. They have some grease prints on the covers.

Make offer.

These are heavy books and are about 6 inches thick on some volumes.

I've also got a Used Cardone MAF sensor missing the front screen. Works fine. It was a spare I had in the car.

Interested in the service manuals
though not sure what they are worth to even make a resonable offer
what are you looking to get for them?

Hi, Interested in the Service Manuals if still available? How much shipped to 06712? Thanks, Tom.

also interested

I am also interested as well. Do you have a vicinity on the price you are looking to get? Are these the manuals that basically have all the diagrams to rip the car completely apart and put it back together? Or is it some cheesy one like the haynes or chiltons?

Okay, I was researching what these manuals are worth and what I paid for them a few years ago.

I have both volumes 1 & 2 plus the supplemental volume and another book that is 3 inches thick. I think it is the second portion of Volume 1. So I have 4 complete books!

I could only find volume 2 listed here..
RockAuto Parts Catalog

As you can see a single new copy is going for $294.79.

I paid $400.00 for the complete set from gmpartsdirect.com 5 years ago.

I have added a sample PDF from the supplement portion of this set to the web page. This has every piece of information your need to work on any Buick in 1987.
Buick Manuals

Look at my webpage I created... Not Haynes or Chiltons... GM

I am also interested as well. Do you have a vicinity on the price you are looking to get? Are these the manuals that basically have all the diagrams to rip the car completely apart and put it back together? Or is it some cheesy one like the haynes or chiltons?

Mike,

Buy these so I will know some one that has them....:biggrin: Just in case.