complete fuel system

jcuadra

Ive cancelled my turbo lsx build and im selling my complete fuel system. This fuel system is e85 compatible. Both filters are stainless mesh and all hose is goodyear 210 black nylon braided. Everything is new except the fuel pressure regulator and fuel cell.

what's included:
*new hose (black) and fittings (black)fittings have some scratches
*new aeromotive eliminator external fuel pump
*new 2-aeromotive fuel filters with stainless mesh elements #12302 and #12335
*new y-block
*used aeromotive boost reference fpr #13101
*used summit 15 gallon fuel cell with 90 ohm sender

The fuel system consists of -12 line from the fuel cell to the first filter, the first filter is connected directly to the fuel pump. Then -10 line out of the pump to the second filter,-10 out of the second filter to the y-block which split the lines into 2 -8 lines to the fuel rails. Finally, the return is -8 out of the regulator all the way back to the fuel cell.

asking $1000

Any pics of this stuff? Are the fuel lines Teflon lined? What manufacturer are the lines? Very interested! Where are you located?

I'm in San Leandro, California. Lines are goodricb 210 hose, I don't believe its teflon coated but I did do research before I bought this hose and there were a few people claiming theyve been running e85 with this hose for over a year with no problems. As of now I don't have pics but if you pm your cell # I'd be more than happy to take some pics with my cell phone and text them to you.

For $1200 ill throw in a brand new aeromotive billet fuel pump controller which cost $300+

Thats $1200 for a complete fuel system ready to drop in